Do you have anything that no one knows about you. It doesn’t have to be a secret – though, if you feel the need to share your scandalous secret here, we would love to hear it. I am not sure if I can think of anything that no one knows about me. I am just really not that interesting! However, I can think of some things that the majority of people don’t know about me.
Secrets: AKA Things You Don’t Know About Me
1) I was never a pet person until I got my pets as an adult. Now I would definitely consider myself a pet person. I have 2 dogs, 4 cats and a turtle and I love, love, love all of them,
2) I love all kinds of music. I worked as a deejay at a country music radio station for 8 years and, because of that, many people mistakenly believe that I ONLY like country music. Some even go further and think that I only like classic country music. Not so. I love it all.
3) I don’t want a credit card. I don’t want that debt. I don’t want that temptation. And I don’t care what people think of someone who doesn’t have a credit card. Now, if only I could convince the incessant telemarketers who keep calling my house insisting that I do, in fact, want
need a credit card. I’m good. Thanks anyway.
4) I read The Stand by Stephen King while I was in intermediate school. It only took me 2 weeks. I am really proud of how fast I read that – especially considering how lazy I have been with reading lately. So, I just wanted to throw that out there.
5) I started blogging out of boredom. I was in an accident and really injured my leg which left me almost totally immobilized for month. Blogging had never really crossed my mind before and I surely didn’t think you could pay bills by doing it. Who would want to read anything I had to say? Anyway, one thing led to another and here we are. And I wouldn’t change a thing.
Do You Have Any Secrets That You Would Like To Share?