VinylDisorder Car Decals @VinylDisorder

VinylDisorder ~

vinyldisorder

To say my husband LOVE LOVE LOVES to put decals on his car is putting it mildly, and to say he LOVE LOVE LOVES KISS is putting it mildly, too. You are getting my drift. Right? Well, I think all the smart people will know what my hubby picked to review from VinylDisorder. ๐Ÿ˜‰

VinylDisorder

VinylDisorder

My husband chose the KISS band members decals. We actually owned a set similar to this once before, though they were not as big, nor were they as cool looking. Sadly, we sold that car and the decals were lost with it. It’s all good. When I saw these on VinylDisorder’s site, I knew that he would LOVE them.

If you have never put vinyl decals on your car before, I want to advise you to make sure you clean the glass very well before application. Also, be sure to apply the decal SLOWLY. Then make sure it is adhered very well and then peel the clear adhesive away SLOWLY. To apply these decals should take time, if you want them to look right. So make sure you give yourself plenty of time. VinylDisorder has super easy directions on their website.

The KISS vinyl decals are from VinylDisorder. We applied the App State decal years ago. ๐Ÿ™‚

I have applied several vinyl decals to our cars in the past but my husband did these decals and this was his first time. I think that he did a pretty good job. ๐Ÿ™‚ He got a small wrinkle in one of the faces and he tore a piece of the corner off of one of the KISS logos, but, like I said, you have to apply these SLOWLY and be patient. It did not appear to be a defect in the product, just the application process. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Socialize With VinylDisorder

Like VinylDisorder on Facebook

Like VinylDisorder on Twitter

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for EatPlayRock.com, an entertainment site. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her dog, Daisy.

Comments

1. Robin Quick says:

My husband like these too! He use to have a lot of duck hunting decals on his truck. I like the looks of them myself. This company has a huge collection! I will share the url with him so he can check them out!

2. Gina Brickell says:

I too love the car decals! so many people can have the same looking car as you do, but once you apply those decals, everyone knows it’s you when you pass them..!! Some of them are sooo cool too!!

3. Don’t worry about the wrinkle. We’re all getting older! Bad joke I know. Couldn’t help myself.

4. These are so cool – I’ll have to show the boyfriend, he has been wanting to get some!

5. Ooh how cool!!! Love that! Thanks for sharing!

6. I love the decals! Those are so cool!

7. Sarah Muennix says:

These are awesome! All the fun but none of the commitment since it’s a vinyl cling!!

8. OH wow, these would make a perfect gift for my nephew… Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

9. We love Vinyl Disorder, their products are amazing and where else can you get custom graphics at a VERY reasonable price

10. They sure do some odd custom ones I’ve seen. My son would like the Megadeath one here. Kiss is cool too :o)

11. Kimberly Davis says:

These are very different, I like that. Thanks!

12. Sandy VanHoey says:

I love the variety of quotes and things they have on their site. My brother use to be a HUGE Kiss fan also (he passed at 18 so that is why I say Use to be)

13. That’s so cool you were able to find something so awesome for your husband! Vinyl Disorder is awesome!

14. rebeka deleon says:

i have star wars family ones for my car coming in now! i like that they have ones for decorating in the house. it is perfect for a child’s room

15. Anita Leibert says:

I just love the massive selection this company offers. The prices are most excellent as well!

16. Megan Parsons says:

I love these! There is so much cool stuff on their site!

17. if i win i like this one if they could do the blue grass group tht we folowe and tehn get the guy ho put the pic on the side and then put the on the windos

18. ThePixieSprinkles says:

I love decals, they adhere and last longer than stickers for sure! I’m glad your husband found some KISS ones! lol

19. I’ll have to check these out for hubby. He love Smashing Pumpkins, so maybe I’ll find something for him there. He also just bought himself a truck, so the perfect thing to add to it!

20. Kimberly Davis says:

These are ver sharp. Thank you!

21. krista grandstaff says:

Very cool… and definitely… you have to take your time with the applications on these…I’m only wondering how long these are expected to last without peeling etc…?

• We have several on our cars from all different manufacturers and they seem to stay on really well for many years. You just have to get them on well to begin with. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dawn

22. It’s awesome that they can customize my order!

23. nice looking car!! love it! ๐Ÿ™‚ i love car decals too- it’s harder to find ones that my hubby & i can agree on though! they have so many awesome ones i’m sure we could come up with something!!

24. Kelly Tanner says:

They look awesome! What a great way to personalize your vehicle! Love the review!

25. I’m sure a lot of drivers behind you guys get a kick out of the Kiss decals ๐Ÿ™‚

26. Crystal Irvin says:

I love the different decals you can chose, but it really does look great

27. Allyson Tice says:

I love unique decals on vehicles! i love that with this site you can get custom made orders of whatver you can dream up!

28. I know someone obsessed with KISS too, he would die if he had these for his truck, too pleasing!

29. Cool KISS!

30. Alex Roach says:

Cool decals! I wish I was brave enough to put one on my car

31. cathy henatyszen says:

car decals are a great way to help pick your car out of the crowd!!!

32. sandra davis says:

i dont have any decals on my car because i was worried about getting them on there right. but you make it sound fairly easy, so maybe i need to give it a shot.

• I think it’s easy. Just take your time – definitely don’t rush – so that you can be sure not to get air bubbles and wrinkles. And, if you do get an air bubble that you just can’t get out, it isn’t the end of the world. You can take a pin and put a tiny hole in it to let the air out. I had to do that a few years ago on one. And I might have to do that with my husband’s lol.

Dawn

33. johnny-amy lynn says:

my sister has several of these and honestly they look like they were made into the wall….FLAWLESS!!!! Love them!!

34. These decals look very nice. Thanks for the interesting and informative review!

35. we know what your hubby like ans still rocking all these year