NIVEA – The Gift Of Pampering @NIVEAUSA #NIVEAMoments #cbias #spon

NIVEA ~

NIVEA

Don’t you just love the holidays? I know that I do! It’s such a great time of year to shop. One of the things that I love shopping for most is items to put together for gift baskets. Recently I went to Sam’s Club to gather all of the things necessary to make a nice NIVEA pampering gift basket. I have a special friend that will be receiving this basket and I hope that she loves it as much as I did putting it together.

NIVEA Pampering Gift Basket

I got a really sweet deal on the NIVEA lotion at Sam’s Club. I got 2 of the large lotions along with the bonus purse size lotion for only $8.98. I really appreciated how cheap the lotion was at Sam’s Club. I also love purchasing in bulk. It makes it easier to keep plenty of what I like on hand, without the constant fear of running out and it makes it easier for gift giving, as well. Gift baskets are nowhere near as expensive to put together as many people think they are. I also picked up the Belgian Truffles at Sam’s Club for less than $10. That price was for 3 packs. So, I had 2 giant packs of NIVEA and 3 packs of truffles. Mmmm…that sounds like a pack of truffles might not be leaving my house. ;)

I just love giving gift baskets this time of year. They are so personal and can be catered to suit anyone’s tastes and preferences. My friend who will be receiving this has very dry skin in the winter, as do I, so I know where she is coming from. And I have just the cure for her dry skin!

I went ahead and made a second gift basket because I realized after my purchase that I had enough supplies to make more than one! Now, I just need to decide who to give it to this holiday season.

Be sure to check out the rest of my NIVEA shopping trip on Google+

Socialize With NIVEA

NIVEA USA
Follow NIVEA on Twitter
Like NIVEA on Facebook
Follow NIVEA on Pinterest

I am a member of the Collective Bias™ Social Fabric® Community.  This content has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias™ and Beiersdorf for NIVEA. #NIVEAMoments #CBias #SocialFabric

Dawn is a full time travel and lifestyle blogger. Besides Cheap Is The New Classy, she also owns and writes for Eat Play Rock and State By State Travel. Her interests include traveling, home decor, DIY projects, organizing her home and enjoying a nice cup of coffee {or two}. She currently resides in North Carolina with her chihuahuas, Puppy Mister and Daisy Baby.

Comments

1. I love Sam’s Club & NIVEA! My mother has been using it for years and is always giving me a few bottles throughout the year. I love to use it especially on my elbows where my skin gets the driest. Thank you for my basket! lol

2. My family has a huge problem with dry skin and would great benefit from this basket. Maybe I’ll give it to my husband;) THanks

3. Gina Brickell says:

Ok, so I checked out your picture of the gift basket you made, and I have to make a comment even though I’ve already commented today on something else.. I love Nivea products, but I’ll tell you what I absolutely love more than those are those truffles!! I don’t know if you’ve tried them or not, but those are AMAZING!! Do you remember a long time ago they had those candies called IceCubes? Those taste exactly like them and the past few years I’ve made it a point to hit Sam’s club one day to pick up a supply of those when they come out around the holidays.. I let my membership expire this year, so I’m going to live without them :( (not that I really need them anyways… I should actually be going on a diet…) Anyways, I had to stop by and let you know that you will make someones holiday with that basket :) They will LOVE the products AND the chocolates!!! For sure!!

4. I would love to treat myself to something like this! Love Nivea products!

5. I love the Nivea body washes but I haven’t tried the lotions yet- your gift basket looks great!

I’d love a comment or share back on my FB status…

6. I love the great deals at Sam’s Club! We signed up for a membership a few months ago and then moved where we aren’t close to one and I miss it. Thanks for sharing!

7. I would love to try the Nivea products. Whoever gets the basket is going to love it.

8. Sarah Muennix says:

I love this goodie pack! Everything you need to pamper yourself ;)!

9. I love Nivea products! I have very fussy skin, and this is one of very few big brands that my skin tolerates. I’d love Sam’s Club too, if we had one nearby… what a lovely gift pack :)

10. Brenda Burgess says:

I love Nivea products, they are a great moisturizer!!!

11. I love Nivea products. Nice basket..

12. What a beautiful basket :) Your presentation with the snowman liner is really cute. Your friend will love it, I’m sure; who wouldn’t love NIVEA and those yummy truffles?

13. Mmm this looks and sounds delicious :) hehe

14. Love giving baskets with lotions and shampoos for the season. Add the truffles or something else sweet and you’ve always got a hit!!!

15. NIVEA makes such a great gift, especially this time of year when it’s so cold and our skin gets so dry!

16. I am the same way when I shop at Sam’s Club! I love all the value and bonus packages! I’m not surprised to hear you had enough to create two lovely baskets! Thanks so much for sharing your experience :)

17. I love Nivea products.

18. You’re Sam’s Club had a different product than mine! I love getting lotions and soaps for Christmas. Especially living in this dry, cold area!

• I think the product in your post is the same one they had at the other Sam’s Club in Winston-Salem. There are two there. :)

Dawn

19. We love nivea lotions. I had no idea they had so many varieties! :)

20. AWESOME!!! I want a basket like that!

21. That is one sweet gift basket!

22. I love nivea – my skin gets so dry in the winter and its a real life saver

23. I would be beyond thrilled to receive this as a gift!

24. Kelley Johnsen says:

I am on my way to the store this afternoon to pick up some lotion and more skin essentials :-)

25. I love making gift baskets. What a cool idea!

26. What a really fantastic gift idea, I love it! I know who would appreciate that 2nd gift basket.. this girl ;) Lol! Thanks for the great gifting idea!

27. love the idea of a pampering gift basket. Most women need a few items to make them feel good. Plus, the savings you received makes is a great idea to give to all of the girlfriends. Thanks for sharing.

28. This looks so great! Perfect for anyone at Christmas time!

29. Kimberly Davis says:

This would be a perfect gift basket for someone. I did extra enteries for today.

30. Now that is a perfect gift to give my sister this Christmas!!

31. I love this lotion! It’s moisturizing without being greasy!

32. Giving the gift of moisture is one of the best in my opinion! Everyone I know gets very dry skin in the winter. Cute idea!

33. I have been wanting to try this but haven’t yet. I have really dry skin during the winter and this sounds like it would help.

Nivea products are great! My husband and daughter both really like their body washes. Plus, you can get some really good deals on them at the stores.

35. I love Nivea products.What a thoughtful gift. Baskets are so much fun to give and receive!

36. Debbie Terry says: