Kristen Stewart Cheated On Robert Pattinson – Random YouTuber Freaks Out! #dramallama

Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson…so I think this is probably a really stinky day for Robert Pattinson. And I am sure that Twihards around the world are freaking out while some of them are thinking, “Yes! This is my chance!” But, this is just obnoxious! In the grand scheme of things, how is this REALLY going to affect this woman’s life…although I do think I have seen this same woman freaking out over other stuff on YouTube, as well, so probably a lot.

Highlights of this video include..

“This is none of anybody’s business.” —> Um, doesn’t that make it none of YOUR business, too?

“Where was the last time you cr*pped?” —> Um, WHAT?! Refer to the answer to the question above.

For anyone who may have no idea what this article is about…Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson with a director who is not only married with kids, but his wife also worked with Stewart in a movie. Sheesh. Stewart apologized publicly.

She gets a little violent toward the end of the video. I was kind of worried for the camera for a minute there. At any rate, does anyone think she looks like Robert Pattinson in the face besides me?

Anyway, if anyone else wants to come between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, you will have to go through the chick in the video above. She gave you fair warning.

Dawn is a full time lifestyle blogger that runs the ship that is Cheap Is The New Classy. She loves to do home decor and DIY projects, organize stuff, enjoy a nice cup of coffee and travel. She currently resides in North Carolina with her husband, Jay, teen daughter, Amber, and too many furry {and not so furry} friends to count.

Comments

1. LOL! I love it Dawn! Great post :)

2. HC Montgomery
    Twitter:
    says:

Wow… Some people have way too much time on their hands and not enough social life to be so upset about something that has nothing to do with them!

Thank you for sharing! It’s nice to know that I don’t live in such a fantasy world that things lik this would freak me out so badly!

3. Jaime Lester says:

Well, crap on a cracker. Thanks for this post. Seriously, I needed a good chuckle. I kinda feel bad for the girl. She obviously cares really deeply about the situation. I dunno. Poor gal! I think KStewart needs to send her an apology. Poor girls brokenhearted.

4. Thanks so much for sharing this post! It’s great, thank you so much for sharing!

5. my goodness the world is just coming to an end! Imagine a CELEBRITY cheating on their spouse! The SHOCK! The HORROR! ;)

6. Thanks for the chuckle! Much needed!

7. BRILLIANT!!!!!
    Absolutely THE BEST part of my day!
    Gotta love the crazy obsessive fans… always good for the drama-rama laughs!

8. -waves- I’m available Rob I won’t cheat on you I swear!

This girl reminds me of the Leave Brittney alone girl,not a fan of either !:P

9. Well, it’s good to see that mental illness is alive and well on YouTube. Wow.

10. Jennifer Mae Hiles says:

Oh my goodness!!! Wow! I love how she is warning everyone to stay out of it but she’s more worried about it than anyone and posting a video about it?! I can’t imagine being that emotionally invested in someone else”s (that I have never met at that) personal life!

11. Carolyn A Colley (Griffith, Smith)
    Twitter:
    says:

Cheating is done everyday, every where, I’m not for it at all, but you know people in general do it under your nose then expect people to not talk, we are human and if you are in the spot-light you should even be more careful, because people are not dumb as they think, play you pay.

12. Michelle Elizondo says:

I’m so sick of relationships were someone cheats on their partner. If they aren’t happy, be honest!

13. Thank you so much for sharing this because I really needed a good laugh today! Yeah I too think she does look like Robert in the face.

14. Thanks for the good laugh

It’s funny how attached people get. You would think it personally affected them. Thanks for the humor on this.

16. Marcia Lee says:

Twihards love their RPatts!

Trackbacks

1. [...] was Robert Pattinson, now he is single. So, either the world is going to end, or someone out there just wants me to be really happy! LOL. [...]